Our services and investments have been given top marks by independent institutes:

Webinar: Invest money without making mistakes.

Many people know that 1% of humanity owns as much as the remaining 99%. But hardly anyone knows what the 1% invest in? Find out in just 60 minutes what really matters when it comes to investing and how you too can invest like the 1% richest people in the world.

  • Find out – the 3 secrets of the 1% richest people in the world.

  • what investments you should have

  • which costs you should definitely avoid

To the webinar

Webinar: The ethical, crisis-independent investment.

Get to know the US life settlements, an investment that is not only crisis-proof and independent, but also ethical, social and economic. Yes, you could say that this system saves lives.

  • independent of economic crises

  • Low running time

  • Economically, ecologically and socially

  • Starting at EUR 10,000

  • Rated top grades: AAA

To the webinar

Webinar: The cleanest investment in the world.

Do something good for the environment and for your wallet. The energy infrastructure in Asia is an opportunity for investors with an understanding of environmental protection, forward thinking and fans of in-house electricity.

  • From two years term

  • More than 15,000 satisfied investors

  • Rated top grades: AAA

To the webinar

Webinar: The first step before any investment.

If you want to get from A to B, you should know where B is. In the same way, you should know how much you really need to save until you retire.

  • Get to know your compass for your investment path

  • Learn how to calculate your investment needs

  • Easy as pie and in just a few minutes

To the webinar

Ready to talk to us?

We make it as easy as possible for you. Whether Skype, Facetime, Zoom, telephone or on site. You have the choice of how and when we should advise you. As a first step, make a callback appointment.

make a callback date